1. Have looked a couple of times along streets between home and the office for possible rental options. It won't be an easy move from the office.
2. A number of people liked my Practicing Proverbs post for chapter 2
. Someday I'll complete the whole 31 chapters, maybe.
3. Weight has inched up a bit in the last few days. Not a happy eater.
4. Had to go downtown this morning for a chore. Takes a while to get even a few blocks. Lights, traffic, pedestrians. Now I remember why I avoid going there.
5. Does anybody else out there ever eat a breakfast-type meal at night? It's eggs and bacon time for us this evening. And The Missus's zucchini and cinnamon bread. See Item 3 above.
6. An original item:
The rocks rose like warriors' spears,
Tree limbs snaked downward to heighten their fears,
Darkness dogged their faltering backs,
The jungle swallowed their souls and tracks.
7. A Bible verse:
Deceit is in the heart of those who plot evil, but those who promote peace have joy.