1. Productive days make a fellow feel good. Does God love me more because of it? Nah, but he plans and performs his will. So we can consider the good feeling as God-given.
2. Doing the poem a day in April again. This time, for the children. Ought to be fun.
3. Thought I'd try a different blogware other than WP. Was a case of doing better by sticking with what you know. Deleted it, installed WP.
4. Some see in every problem an opportunity. Others see in every opportunity a problem.
5. Being a great writer doesn't mean he'll get noticed. Some mediocre or bad writers are best sellers. Way of the world.
6. In the movie "The Martian," one of the astronaut's greatest challenges to staying alive was food. So when Jesus says, "Don't worry about what you're going to eat" (see Matthew 6), he takes on real issues.
7. God's wisdom, personified, says, "His whole world filled me with joy. I took delight in all human beings" Proverbs 8.31 NIrV.