1. Paperwork is in for foreigner ID card renewal. We have protocol paper to allow us to travel, until actual card arrives in 40-60 days. Relief to have that done.
2. Traveling in about a month, if all goes well. Don't want to think about that too much, might go bonkers.
3. Before then, two big events, one of them being a bride giveaway down south, as The Missus and I stand in for her deceased parents. Honored to do that, but not keen on the travel for it.
4. I dropped the ball on writing kiddy poems every day during #NaPoWriMo
5. Liking tiny-rss script more and more, especially after finding the minimized mode. Gets me further away from Twitter and WordPress.
6. Food trucks are now a thing here. But try finding one when you go out at night to eat.
7. "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and exhorting one another with all wisdom, singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, all with grace in your hearts to God" Colossians 3.16 NET.