1. Most days my muscles are sore from working out, constantly building up, pushing forward. Strange feeling, but not unwelcome.
2. Edges of the spine of my bonded-leather Bible are wearing through. Might be time to buy another one, especially since the Portuguese language underwent another revision a few years ago.
3. My two big personal info managers have become the #BulletJournal
, for some time now, the former for some 13 months.
4. Too bad I can't embed #Hubzilla
on my site like I did with #Muut
. I much prefer it to that one.
5. Still miffed that #TiddlySpace
is shutting down. No good option there.
6. A couplet from the hand of Y.T, based on Job 37.13.
Now the rod, now mercy, falls the rain,
God makes it find its mark, for loss or gain.
7. A verse. "So we rebuilt the wall, and the entire wall was joined together up to half its height. The people were enthusiastic in their work" Nehemiah 4.6. Enthusiasm and unity accomplish much.